Event Time and Date
69 Days until this Event
First Nations, Métis and Inuit students - this program is just for you.
Move in early and beat the rush! Get your bearings on campus and meet other Aboriginal students before Orientation Week. This program is designed to help you and your family learn more about life at Guelph, what kinds of supports are available, and the many people who are here to help you succeed.
What you'll get from this program:
- An opportunity to get to know other new students and get settled into residence before the rush
- Find out about campus resources and learning opportunities
- Meet students and staff who have been there and understand the transition to campus life
- Discover how campus life and involvement opportunities fit with academic learning
- Establish a foundation for a successful year
Thursday August 31 - Students and families
- 8:30-12:00 - Move into residence
- 12:00-4:00 - START program (lunch included)
- 6:00 - Optional dinner at the Aboriginal Resource Centre
Friday September 1 - Students only
- 10:00 - Breakfast at the Aboriginal Resource Centre
- 11:00-3:30 - START program continues
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 4, 2017
TO REGISTER: Visit https://uoguelph.collegiatelink.net/form/start/10483 and sign in with your uoguelph.ca address.
REQUEST to move into residence early (fee is waived for START participants): https://www.housing.uoguelph.ca/myhousing/earlyarrival/earlyarrivalrequest.php
To Be Determined |University of Guelph | Guelph, ON
Cost to participant
Aboriginal, Academic Support, New Students