Event Time and Date
Volunteer with Move Out Madness!
Move Out Madness gives back to the so many community organizations, including Habitat for Humanity and the Guelph Food Bank:
1. General Volunteers needed:
- Give 15 minutes of your time to organize the items donated to Stuff Swap in the UC Courtyard while this program is running during final exams.
- Take 5 minutes to promote Move Out Madness programs to students and staff
- Commit just a few hours to help collect donated items from residence building with the Guelph Food Bank team
2. Off-Campus Bulky Item Collection:
- Commit a half day or more to help load donated items, with high quality items going to Habitat for Humanity, and student-quality going for student re-use
- Get first dibs on student-quality reusable items with free delivery
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your volunteer interests with Move Out Madness!
To register for Off-Campus Bulky Item pick-up, visit our other events.
Move Out Madness
Cost to participant
Giving of your time!